Scout is makingfunofHeavy Scout is makingfunofHeavy

I'm confused...

PowerPrimeX responds:

??????
Your First Review?

Electric Fence Maze Electric Fence Maze

Can all you guys shut up?

I saw it say somewhere saying that this was his first game!!!
I didn't even play before posting this, but for your first game ever, and really low stars, I'll help you stay on track with a 5 stars.

-Stick War- -Stick War-

Haha, nice work deathslayer1.

Effing Worms 2 Effing Worms 2

4.5 stars for me, this game is really great! One of my favourite parts is the graphics. Very well done.

One Hundred and One One Hundred and One

Amazing, nice work! I love it. 5/5 for me!

ChrisisD responds:

Thanks alot!!

Crying Soul (Under_Skör Remix) Crying Soul (Under_Skör Remix)

@eltieguy007, are you talking about Platform Racing 2? That's where the original of this song is from :)

Anyways, nice remix! I'm glad you got FL Studio, I have it too, all the music I made on my profile is made with FL Studio 10.
And to make things better, I have questions.
Q1: I can't even make anything with what's on FL10 to make something like this, what did you use?

Q2: What version of FL Studio are you using? (i.e. 5, 6, 7, 8)

Q3: How long did it take you to make this?

UnderSkor responds:

Platform Racing 2 is EXACTLY where I first heard the original. That game is the tits.

1) It was forever ago, but I'm sure I used FL9, and I guess Massive.
2) FL9
3) Not too long, maybe a couple days of solid work!

Eve's Sorrow Eve's Sorrow

No matter where I went on newgrounds, this kept showing up... I didn't see this song every time I saw it. Now I clicked it this time, I should of seen it earlier. Great job your music, it's really great made!!

Turn Based mockup Turn Based mockup

Lol, this looks SO cool! I liked how you make it look pixelated, and better is that it actually moves! Well done, this looks really good!

Realistic Nidoking Realistic Nidoking

I wish you've drawn the feet, really good drawing though! It's got really good detail, too!